Camvol offers support and guidance through the period of the placement, and after volunteers finish their work.
What services does Camvol provide?
- Identifying appropriate host organisations and liasing with them to create suitable volunteering opportunities.
- Recruiting and interviewing volunteers, producing relevant materials, managing the website, and providing information to prospective applicants.
- Camvol provides personalised volunteer support before, during and after the placements.
- Camvol provides detailed information to the volunteers, and arranges an orientation session prior to the start of the placements.
What advice can I expect to receive?
- Detailed information regarding placements.
- A briefing session, and an orientation day.
- Support while at the placement.
- Opportunity for post placement feedback.